Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pfrank week 1


He told me he couldn't have children. He had a small surgery done so that he couldn't have anymore. But here I am with my daughter, Brittany.

She's aborable isn't she? We moved here at her father's wishes. He was pretty high in the political ladder.

Luckily he did give us some funds to start our new life here in the bay.

I should probably introduce myself. My name is Kelly. I love money. When I was smaller my mother said that it was one of my main topics of discussion. It was easy for me to decide when I became older what I wanted to spend my life going after. I always heard althletes made a lot of money so I figured I'ld give that a go. Little did a know a few months later I would find myself single, pregnant and kicked out of town. I feel good about this new place.

My first day here I met some interesting people. One in particular caught my eye. Radulf Ahmbergh.

He was different somehow. And I don't mean he was just pale. There was something that drew me to him. I knew I wanted to see more of him.

I got a job in town, in athletics. It doesn't pay much but I'm sure Brit and I can survive on this for a while. At least I hope we can. Hopefully, the nanny doesn't do anything stupid. I've heard she fond of leaving food sitting on the counters, and giving the babies too many bottles, and even peeing on the floor.

I pay her to watch my kids not make a mess out of my house.


Time seemed to fly by so quickly with me working and learning new skills. I almost missed Brittany's brithday. She grew up well of course, and I hoped and half expected she would.

No more diapers in the house! Finally. Now there would be homework and cheers of joy over A+ report cards. Talk of drum lessons and school plays. Yes, my daughter would enter another great stage in life.

Speaking of great things, it seems that Radulf was seriously interested in me. I mean he had come over with a welcoming crew, but I didn't figure he would be all that interested (You, dear reader, will learn more about Radulf in a few more updates). He was always calling me and cheering me up. I especially needed him after I made a bad decision to try to take the lead from some Llama mascot guy when he went off to med school. It didn't end well let me tell you.
I lost my job. How could I lose a job in something I really love? I should really make smarter decisions next time.

The nanny threw a fit at me coming home as there weren't enough funds to pay her. ยง18 won't get you that far. It doesn't pay bills, it doesn't pay hired help. I was broke. I felt at the lowest point in my life right then. How could I keep the house, feed my daughter, stay sane?
I invited Radulf over hoping for a little company and a bit of cheer. I didn't expect what happened next.
He kissed me! I mean I knew things were going well but I didn't think they were that well. Well of course I knew what I wanted to do next.

He really is a fun person. Hopefully, I can see more of him later. Maybe we can even date a little. It's been so long since I've been on a date even. Hopefully, he won't leave me with the bill. That's the last thing I need right now.

Speaking of the last thing, one evening as I was arriving home from my job. I got the best picture of my life. The nanny had evidently went to try to get a skunk off my property and it did not turn out well. See for yourself:


Labels:

7 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Roo said...

Great start and that last picture is hilarious!
I look forward to hearing more about your challenge

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Nice start. I love the nanny getting skunked! That's exactly what she deserves!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger SGX1018 said...

Awesome start!

Too bad that she went into aspiration failure...she seems like such a nice sim.

The pic of the nanny getting skunked is hilarious. LMAO! I've never had any of my sims skunked so this was definitely a treat.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Oh yeah, just looked all the way at the bottom and saw the nanny getting skunked! I totally remember this one now. That is one of the best pictures ever! Good luck on your finals. We'll be looking forward to more updates.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

I know I started to read your challenge a bit back, but I am getting to it once again and I see that I have not commented!

Nice start, you are a great story teller...I kinda just have my sims go thru their lives, but i like the history of how Kelly ended up a single mother (no good politicians LOL).

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

What a rough start for what seems like a really nice sim. I'd love to be able to skunk nannies at will, I hate them. I really hope the romance with Radulf goes well for her.

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Twoflower said...

You have a good story, and I look forward to reading more. I also love the nanny getting sprayed by the skunk because nannies are the lowest form of sim life. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home