Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thomas Week 1

Hi, I'm Thomas Thomas. I now live with my adult son Trey. You see his wife left him after he was found in a compromising position...with another woman.
I moved in to help him raise his 2 sons Jeremy and Anthony and daughter, Cassie.

Cassie is a teenager, and she loved being around people. She tells me she want to become mayor one day. She dreams big coming from a small family.

My son likes the ladies, if you couldn't tell by him losing his first wife. He, however, does want to make something of his life and go into the Hall of Fame.

Me, I would like to become a professional party guest. I love to entertain, and play. Fun is my middle name. Okay really it's Henry. Thomas Henry Thomas.

We didn't have much upon entering the town. We pretty much had a bath room and a bedroom. We did somehow afford beds for all of us, even the little tyke, Anthony.
Despite his romatic ways, my Trey made time for my grandkids. Anthony may not have learned everything he needed to before growing up but he didn't grow up badly either. He did however grow up.

Jeremy and I celebrated this acheivement in his life. He did grow up a tad early though. He really wanted to get to school and get homework like he saw his sister and brother doing.

Each of my grandchildren were taught to study and do their homework. Of this I am glad. It will help them later on in life. Jeremy forgot for a while to do his homework though and recieved a D report card. It took a talking to by me and his father before he realized what consequences it would have on the future for him and this family.
We're still hoping everything turns out alright.

Trey decided to go out for a date. He hadn't been out with anyone since his wife left several months ago. I for one was glad to see him go out. He had met a woman walking on the side walk one day and they really seemed to hit it off. Although he thought it wasn't a strong connection between them, Trey felt it was worth investigating.

Shiela Go was the name of the woman he went out with. He gave me some pictures afterwards, so no I wasn't following them, just to let you know.


I was told they went on 2 dates that night. Why on earth I do not know, but they did. And it was enough to woo her. She returned home with Trey that evening and never left.

She talks about her quest for knowledge and want to become a mad scientist. Perhaps I should alert my son to this desire. A Hall of Famer and a Mad Scientist. They look like an interesting couple.

Mind if I take over for a minute dad?

Sure thing son

Well when I had asked her home I never really intended to keep her here. I did ask her how much money she had. She replied with an average amount. Something inside me kept on telling me to woohoo with her and who am I to deny that request to me?

Afterwards, I found myself feeling funny, like there was something I wanted yet didn't want at the same time. I didn't like this feeling at all.

I thought I wanted to get engaged to Shiela. Image me, wanting only to romace, wanting to get engaged...

Needless to say I didn't do it. I've learned that if you feel funny about something you probably shouldn't do it. Besides, I already have 3 kids from a lovely former wife. And hopefully not any others.

Anyway I'll finish out. The last few days of the week were spent with Cassie learning how to cook for us, as until then we had been living on Mac and Cheese and TV Dinners. It also left many people wondering who the woman was that moved in with us.




(Important Events: Moved in Shiela Go (1 pt), Anthony grows up)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger ASimWen said...

LOL how funny is that!~ Trey wants to get engaged, has a fear of getting engaged, then has a fear of rejection for getting engaged. How messed up is that??? Great shot, even if you don't have Snaggit. lol

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

"who am I to deny that request to me?" That's too funny, definately something a romance sim would think. I always think it's funny when they have the want and fear of getting engaged (or married or having a baby) at the same time. They are so conflicted, I guess we all have that feeling at some point, thouhg don't we.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Roo said...

get engaged, don't get engaged, fear of rejection, boy is his head spinning! who knew sims could be so human?
well done with the family!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Quite the conundrum poor Trey was in there. Well, best of both worlds as Sheila decieded to move in. Why boy the cow when you can get the milk for free??? But will he really be able to be careful enough to not father any more children??? We will have to wait and see.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Although the Trey conundrum made me laugh, it was the last picture that really made me giggle. It looks as if they're sizing each other up without knowing what to make of the whole thing. That nose looks like it'll be passed on for sure. Like the families beginning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home