Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Welcome

This is my attempt at blogging my Prosperity Sims2 Challenge. I know I have problems with taking pictures especially since I only have the photo thing in the Sims2 to work with for right now. Maybe one of these days I can afford Snaggit as I loved it for working with the Sims2.

If you want to know more about the Prosperity Challenge you can visit them at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/prosperity_challenge/


Thank for bearing with me through this.

Galena

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger SGX1018 said...

It's always great to see someone new try and take on the challenge of simming and blogging...Good Luck

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and here goes with yours. Man there is alot to catch up on, but wishing you luck long after the event.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home