Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Itashiro Week 1


I'm Simiko and I moved to Prosperity Bay with my little sister. I am an adult, but late in life my parents had Akiko. Our parents were unable to leave with us, saying that they had to protect the ancestors. I really hope to see them again.

I am on a quest for knowledge and want to learn everything I can. I really want to become a mad scientist. So far I haven't been able to get this job, but I have been looking.

I met someone my first night here. He has a first name, but everyone just calls him Ng. It's his last name. My little sister started talking to the paper boy. She's convinced one days she's going to marry him. I don't know about that but hopefully he makes her happy.


One day, we invited both of our intendeds over. As you can see, I started feeling like I was in love again. I do say again because...oh nevermind.
I asked Ng to move in and he accepted. He only brough ยง4000 with him, but that was fine.

I guess I should have paid more attention to my sister and her schooling. I knew she kept nagginag me to help her with homework, but I just never seemed to have the time.
I came home one evening to find this lady.
She had come to see about my little sisters failing grades. She ended up taking Akiko with her. I broke down in tears. Ng said he would try his best to get her back. He called up a couple of his friends and found out that he could adopt her. She would have to take his last name, but Akiko could come back to stay with us.

A little while after this ordeal I started to wonder something about myself. I was feeling often quite sick. Then I started to wonder. Ng and I had been sharing a bed, maybe I was having his child.

I found out a few days later I was correct in my suspicions. I was going to be the mother of the first child born in Prosperity Bay.



Accomplishments: Ng added to the family (Knowledge aspiration LTW:?) , Akiko taken by social worker, Generation 2 on its way.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Roo said...

oh no poor Akiko, I hope you can adopt her back to the family.
congrats with the pending 1st gen 2 baby! I hope he/she has the lovely Itashiro looks

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Oh no, poor Akiko got taken! I hope she can come back soon!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Awww... Akiko! *sniff* I remember when my first child was taken by the social worker. In fact, it was TWINS in my legacy challenge over a year ago. I cried!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Ahhh! Not the evil Social Worker!!?? Poor little thing...hopefully Akiko can come home someday, somehow.

Heres to gen 2 being on it's way so soon!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

That was harsh! Poor little Akiko. This is another family of yours to have a rough start. Mind you, unlike Kelly, at least this family have carpet. Good luck in adopting back Akiko.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home