Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pfrank Week 2

This a kind reminder to all simmers to check often for hacks and mods that you do not want in your game. If you don't you may end up with the phone hack or even a risky woohoo hack that you didn't really want and can really mess up the way you are playing.

And with that reminder on with Week 2.



I'm Brittany. Mom's sick so she told me to take over this week. Early in the week I knew something was wrong. Mom quit wearing her silver pajama's and got into blue ones.

Mom does look good in blue, but I still couldn't figure it out. New pajama's getting sick all the time. So Mom sat me down and we had a chat about the birds and the bees. You people are sick. Why would you let a giant bird called a stork into your house?! Mom said her storks name was Radulf. I didn't even know that storks could have a name.

This cut down on our funds for a while. We made the bathroom smaller and got rid of the bedroom for money. We were now living in the livong room/kitchen. I must say I did not enjoy it.

The time came for Mom to have the baby. She had a little girl that she named Samantha. I'm not sure but she kinda looks like a few of the bay residents.

Mom started calling up lots of her friends and inviting them over to see the baby. I know she invited one in particular.
Hmmm...there's a lot of similarities between him and my sister. It turned out he was going to be living with us for some time. His name is Radulf. It's weird, he has the same name as Mom's stork.
Mom tried to get me into private school, but failed. She ended up acting funny for a bit, but she seems much better now.
Near the end of this week, I became a teen. I became interested in the idea of love, and decided hey why not go after that. If a stork comes looking for me, I will slam the door.

With my new desire for life, Mom and Step-dad Radulf decided to tell me where babies really come from and why Samantha looks like Radulf. I did a little rethinking of my life choice, but decided to continue on with it. I decided that I would put my life towards being a professional party guest just like my step dad.

This week ended with Samantha becoming a toddler. She really does look a lot like Radulf.


Accomplishments: Samantha born (Gen 2), Radulf moves in, Brittany ages to teen.

ETA: The reason for the reminder at the begining of the entry was that I knew I didn't have Radulf and Kelly try for a baby. So when I came into the house and saw the bump. I saved, got out of the sims 2 and looked through my download folder, sure enough the risky woohoo hack. I though Simiko would have the first gen 2 baby, but it turns out Kelly had other plans.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Roo said...

Brittany grew up so cute and oh you had me laughing on this update... such great lines as "It's weird, he has the same name as Mom's stork." and my favorite "If a stork comes looking for me, I will slam the door."
and here I thought Simiko would have the first gen 2 baby... ya fooled me! welcome to the neighborhood Samantha

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Hehe, nice update, I liked how Brittany was confused about the stork, I guess the first birds and bees talk didn't work out the best. Hopefully this family can start getting some real money to help out their poor house.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

I agree with Ruby... "If a stork comes looking for me, I will slam the door!" I loved it~ HAHAHAHA

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Welcome Samantha! And yay to a Radulf and Kelly baby being so unexpectedly the firt second gen baby. Tho it was not something you planned, I recently got the risky woohoo hack (of my own volition) and I love it. Sometimes the unexpected ain't so bad!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

I think risky woohoo might make the game more interesting, and am considering putting it in my game now! I feel so sorry for this family, but the dialogue is funny.
Hopefully Kelly's fortunes will change now Radulf has joined the household.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home