Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ahmbergen Week 2

Back to school means back to simming! Also many of you noted that i haven't posted the the stats of the founders I will do that after this week and do a recap of how many sims i have, networth, ect. I will put that in before I do the university round. University will end this week of play. Anyway on with the update.


Anara here to lead you through this exciting week. This week started out not so great. It started with my grandfather Lauge being demoted. With my father moving out to live with his hussy across town, we really needed that income.

Next thing I know Grandfather and Grandmother are inviting people over to talk to me. Where's Geirfinn you ask? He left for college leaving me here.
Not the best picture but it works. Anyway, Grandfather contined to attend work, come home, be the bread winner of the family. I almost forgot, I had a birthday. Grandfather and Grandmother wanted me to choose my lifes desire then and there. Seems to be a tradition here in Prosperity Bay. I chose to do what they did, focus on family. I decided then and there to try my best to become a captain hero when I grow up.

Not long after I grew up, Grandfather passed. Grandmother was distraught.
Reguardless, I had to press on with school and now getting myself a job. Grandmother says it is dishonourable for a woman to work, but to keep funds coming in, it must be done.

Grandfather left me and Grandmother money from his insurance which he had from work. Grandmother bought me a present. Abbey. We adopted her.
She was to be my dog. For protection. I wasn't sure what Grandmother meant by this. Until a few days later. She too went the way of Grandfather.

So now it's just me in this lonely house, til Geirfinn comes back from college that is. That will be a few years. So until next week. Ta ta.

Accomplishments: Anara to teen. Lauge and Adelheid to the afterlife. 2 pets.

Random Note: Adelheid and Lauge are the first sims I ever wanted to cry over the passing of.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Roo said...

Its always hard to lose a sim, especially a favorite. Even Abbey is crying for the loss.
At least she wont be alone for long.
Good job on your update!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

So hard when you lose the sims you love. Poor Anara is all alone. At least she has Abbey to give her some company.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Well, all Sims must go sometime. That is if you don't have ageing turned off. heh. Pretty doggie.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Adelheid and Lauge will be missed. I have been rather unremorseful about my sims, only recently have I truly felt saddness with their passing.

Abbey is an awsome dog! I want one like her IRL!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Sad, but a fact even of sim life. I still cry sometimes if I feel closely bonded to my sim. At least Abbey is there for Anara until her brothers return from college.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home