Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Itashito Week 2

I'm back. You didn't think I was gone forever did you? Derek Ng adopted me so I'm back with my sister. Did you know she's pregnant? This all happened while I was gone so it's new to me.

Derek said now he's my dad, he has a little responsibility over what happens. He's making me taking piano lessons. How dull is that?
I am told that my skill has really increaded in this field and that if I continue, I could get a scholarship to college.

Anyways, Simiko woke up from her nap. She did that all the time while pregnant, eat, sleep, watch some tv. But she woke from her nap and she was screaming. You'ld think she was having a baby or something. Oh right, she was having a baby.She had a little girl, that she named Yuri after our mother. With all this baby stuff Derek and Simiko didn't have time to get married, but they did right after the baby was born.
For some reason there are no pictures of Yuri as an infant, we do have one after her first birthday though.
Her birthday was on a Thursday. And speaking of birthdays, I had one too.

I decided I wanted to pursue all knowledge and I would do that by learning well everything. Cooking, Cleaning, Logic. Yeah learn it all!

Saturday, I invited the paperboy over to chat. I have a crush on him. We are now going steady. Hopefully he can come to college with me.
Yuri had yet another birthday, so now she's home with my sister and dad. It's weird getting used to the fact that dad is married to my sister, and that makes her my step mom. It makes my head hurt.

As you read this I am on my way to college. I'll keep you updated while there.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Glad to see Akiko is back home. Yay for Derek! What a nice guy to bring Akiko home. :)

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Enjoy college Akiko. Relationships are difficult to work out when you're small, but at least you're back with your family. Loved the line "Oh right, she was having a baby".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home