Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pfrank week 3

When I moved in, I had no idea what I was getting into. Yeah I wanted to "do the right thing" and raise my half-elven child, but this is getting rediculous.

I started this week training my child, Samantha and installing that new nanny cam that I've read about. Samantha had to have all her skills before transitioning.
I was supprised by the nanny cam. She never left Samantha dirty, or let her fall asleep on the floor. Quite the oposite, maybe it was that cash I *might* have slipped the nanny earlier this week.
Well it came time for Samantha to grow into a child. Kelly and I could not afford a cake, but we made due.
I didn't have the heart to tell Kelly that I wanted to move out now, so I just kept hanging around pretending everything was alright. Something strange happened though. After school one day, while her mother was at work, Brittany comes over asking about woohoo and we get into a conversation. Well I start wondering you know about her then. Maybe she had a little crush on me I don't know.
Well that thought couldn't last long. Kelly told me the next day she had all the symptoms again and might have another baby.
After that little announcement, Brittany decided it was time to leave and get her college education. I'll never understand why. Who needs college when you're going to be a professional party guest?
Saturday, my second son Broddi was born. I don't currently have pictures as it was the last thing that happened this week and the pictures weren't developed yet so next week you'll have pictures.

Accomplishments: 1 new sim (Broddi), Brittany to University

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Do I detect a future love triangle? Interesting.

Does tipping the nanny actualyl make them work harder?

I love that he didn't have pictures of the baby because the film wasn't developed yet

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

*Sigh* I love the elven look. What is with Brittany wanting to talk about woohoo? heh

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Things never seem to run smooth for poor Kelly do they! Good job Brittany's moved to college, as I sense trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home