Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thomas Week 3

(Trey speaking) Sheila and I are the only ones left in the house. It's kinda lonely but it's a much needed rest. Let me start at the begining.

Due to a bad chance card, my dad, Thomas, lost his job. He had only taken it to help us out before our big bonus last week.
Speaking of jobs, Sheila reached the top of her career. She then quit her job, to go into the criminal track.
Sheila also managed to get the flu from her new job. Which resulted in a family infection. I'm not sure if it was his age ot the flu, but Thomas past away on Wednesday.
He will be missed, but we sure got reimburesed for his death. Do you know how much insurance companies pay out?

On a happier note, my son, Anthony, seems to be taking after me in a few days. He went on 3 dates this week. One was the cow mascot from college, another a college professor, and the last the Ahmbergen girl from next door. He's on his way to the 50 first dates he wants. Anthony moved to college on Friday. Leaving me and Sheila to tend the house till Jeremy returns.
With the house being empty Sheila and I spoke and we adopted a new member into the family. His name is Otis. Yes, a dog. I'm done with my child bearing unlike my friend Radulf Ahmbergen.
(I never noticed that when you click on a pet, the plumbob appears above their head.)

That about sums up this week. Next week Jeremy will return with his fiancee Akiko and they will wed. Unil next time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Aww thomas died. IF they got insurance then he died of old age. I love Otis!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Otis is a nice dog. He was adopted in my game too! Can't wait to see Jeremy and Akiko!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Nice tip about the plumbob on dogs - thanks for that. Sorry to see Thomas Thomas go, but if you got plenty of insurance he must have had a happy life as an elder. At least he was loved and valued by his family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home