Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ng Week 3

I bought this house to prove to my ex wife how much better than her I really am, ya hear that Simiko? I'm better than you.

Marylena Pons
6/2/9/7/6 (Cancer)
Family
Marry off 6 Children

Anyway, my first order of buisness was to move in Marylena Pons, who you may remember from the last entry my ex made. And then to make my divorce final.
I did not think of how this may complicate things, and I ended up without a newspaper for the rest of the week. No matter, I and Mary already have jobs.

About Wednesday of this week, Mary informed me we were going to have a little one running around soon. Now I would have 2 children, one by my ex wife, and one by my... ... live in girlfriend.

I forgot about that detail. I quickly ran downtown to see about getting that fixed. As Mary and I sat down at the table, it was almost as if she was reading my mind.
We sat and talked a bit about the baby that was coming, and then I asked her. She acted suprised even if I had been sweating while just sitting there.

With the baby on the way, we didn't waste any time saying our vows. We said them right there in the kitchen.
Mary kept on telling me that she always wanted a cat, but her monther would never allow her to have one. I figured if she was telling me this, it must be a hint. At first I wasn't sure if we could handle a cat and a baby, but I'm sure we'll manage.
Well the time came, and Mary and the maid were the only ones there. But she gave birth to a beautiful boy that she named Xander.
That ends this week at my house, see you again soon. Except you Simiko, quit stealing my paper!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Woo! A new wife, baby and a cat! He has his hands full! Pretty baby!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Roo said...

Except you Simiko, quit stealing my paper!
That had me cracking up! A very eventful week, nicely done!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Wow I hope he knows what he's getting himself into with a new wife, baby and a cat! Sounds like a handful, at least it wasn't twins.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

I don't feel sorry for him at all, as I like Simiko, and I think he treated her really badly. I'm going to wish him luck though, as I do like his new wife, and she makes an excellent mother (I've played her in my Legacy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home