Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Uni Round 2 (week 3)

Gerfinn again, Anthony and Brittany started attending University this week. And quickly called up the house to join us.

I also had someone move in. I met Makenzie last semester and we hit it off really well.

Our house was now pretty full, there were 7 of us. There were a lot of couples though. It's odd that we've all managed to find our life partners so early. Hopefully we don't lose them like many of our parents have.

We kept our spirits high by going on dates, time seemed to fly for us. And soon it was time for graduation. I remembered that there was something that I hadn't done yet.
I asked Makenzie to marry me. I know it will be a while before she can join me back in prosperity Bay, but I'm sure we can make things work.

For four of us this was our last time at University.

Geirfinn Ahmbergen
Greek House
4.0 GPA

Cassie Thomas
Greek House
4.0 GPA

Jeremy Thomas
Greek House
4.0 GPA

Akiko Ng
Greek House
4.0 GPA

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Good luck with the Uni kids. :)

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Roo said...

Well done, now the real fun begins with them!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Congrats on getting them through college

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Quite an achievement, especially as there were 7 sims in the house by the end. Looks like everythings on the up finally for some of the families. Well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home