Friday, April 20, 2007

Handby round 4



Whew, this week has been busy. I'm Cassie, you may remember that I graduated from college with a 4.0 and in the Greek house.

Anyway, to start. I invited Lucy over and had her move in. She was fun in college and decided to spend my life with her there.

Lucy loved animals and kids. She wants to have 20 pet friends, and there's only one way to do that. Well first she adopted the stray known as Kim.


And then adopted the male Reeces. She loves those candies and the cas is chocolate brown and a light what she says "peanut butter" brown. So Reeces it was.

I got a job in the buisness field, my personal desire is to be Mayor but theres not political elections coming up.
I did do well this week.


We used this money for 2 important things.

Our wedding, and adopting little Trina


Well the cats got along very well and I think Kim may have kittens next week, and Trina she grew up into a child.

Lucy and I are thinking about adopting another little friend for Trina.



Accomplishments: Adopted Trina

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Roo said...

*waving* Welcome to the neighborhood Trina!
Reeces *giggling* cute name and cute cat!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Hehehe Lucy Hanby in a same sex relationship! Hehehehe I love adopting kids. Awww... I need to get back to The Fellowship and play! Lots of adopting going on there!

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! I hadn't seen anyone with Kim in their game yet. Can't wait to see the kittens. I have yet to be successful in adopting a stray.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

The cats are so cute. Reeces, great name! Welcome to the hood Trina!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Lucy looked absolutely lovely on her wedding pic, that dress is real special. Cats and Kids, things are on the up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home