Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pfrank Round 4

Recap from last round: Radulf is living with Kelly. Samantha grew into a child and Broddi was born.


Hello again, Kelly here. I bet you want to see my beautiful son Broddi. Such a gorgeous little boy, and well mannered too. He's not very outgoing, but very active and nice.

For someone that loves romance, I'm glad Radulf has taken an interest in his kids. First he was working with Samantha and now he's working with Broddi. It's so sweet.

Well I must say, there's been a lot of birthdays this week. My second daughter,Samantha, became a teen. She decided that she didn't want to have a family instead she would spend her time woohooing. Where does she get this idea? I've told her the risks, but still it's what she desires. Twenty was the last count she said.

Samantha got a makeover. I think it's very becoming, and a bit revealing. Oh what those kids wear these days.


Broddi also grew this week, and spent time learning to do homework from his older sister. For her lifetime desire, she sure is family oriented.

And the last birthday this week was myself. I became an old woman, and am nearing the end of my life. Next week, Brittiany will be back from University so she can take over these updates.


Accomplishments: Kelly is a Rookie, Radulf a projectionist, Broddi to child, Samantha to teen, Kelly to Elder.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Nice to see birthdays. I love them, it means the challenge is moving along. :)

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Roo said...

she didn't want to have a family instead she would spend her time woohooing
too funny, yes.. I wonder where she would get such an idea from!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

What an attractive family these guys are. Oh no a LTW of woohooing 20 sim! Eeeekk!! Good luck!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Kelly looks great as an elder. Time has moved on so quickly for the family. I bet you'll miss her when she goes.Broddi turned into a really good looking boy, and Samantha doesn't look like she'll have much trouble finding 20 mates to woohoo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home