Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thomas Round 4

Last round: Anthony left for college and Thomas passed on leaving Sheila and Trey in the house with adopted dog Otis.

Akiko, reporting here. Jeremy and I returned from University this week, and you should have seen the clothing they gave us, it was horrid!

I'll post Jeremy's picture, I'm not going to post mine. Well the first order of business was new clothing, so a trip was made downtown. I also picked up a wedding dress for what would take place in a few days.
Jeremy's family seemed alright, his dad is a bit odd.

However his step mom, Sheila is fairly nice.

Sheilawas glad to have company and I sat down to enjoy some cheesecake that she made. I must say it was wonderful. I even kept back a couple slices if you want any.

The night before the wedding I woke up with a small problem. I guess that woohoo in the changing booth at the store "took" I guess you could say. I had to tell Jeremy, but was unsure how he would feel.

It turns out he was just as excited as I was about this, but there was one more thing we needed to do. The next day, I looked through and invited my family and some of our college friends over for the wedding.

It was just a small ceremony in the back yard, but it was official Jeremy and I were married

A few days went past, and finally the time came for our little girls to be born. That's right, twins. Not identical mind you but still beautiful.
Jeremy suggested we name one after his mother, and the other I got to name. Doria and Joy. Joy because these kids are my pride and joy. And somehow I don't think anyone would want me to name a kid pride. Doria is pictured above.

What happened next I really can't say. Jeremy's grandpa had been hanging around haunting us, and scaring us at one point literally to death.




Jeremy said he pleaded for my life but I don't remember. The next thing I know is that I've missed the twins birthday, and I'm surrounded by green smoke.

I was so happy to be back. I spent some of the rest of the week working with my beautiful babies.

And celebrating my return back to life.



Perhaps Jeremy and I celebrated too hard. There's only one way to comfort this...CHEESECAKE!



Accomplishments: 2 new residents Joy and Doria (better pictures next time I promise), , and 2 more on the way (Jeremy wants to marry off 6 kids!). Trey gets a visit from therapist.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Roo said...

too funny that she got aspiration points as she dies! how does something like that happen??
welcome to the family girls.. oh wow a little too much celebrating and definitely time for more cheesecake heh!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Glad you were able to save Akiko. That Reaper phone is a blast! Luckily this happened in a house where you had one!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Oh boy cheesecake twins! Oh my gosh, scared to death and ressorected! Crazy!!! Great update!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Your sims have all the fun. Mine get the odd gardening badge, and yours get to die, and be resurrected. How cool!Great instalment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home