Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pfrank Round 5

Last week:Samantha became a teen, Broddi became a child.



(brittany narrarating) Well coming back and moving in with my mother and I guess it's now fiancee is just odd you know. You get all this freedom in University and then bam, back in with your parents.

Well I came back from University with a plan. I spent my money on 2 dogs, Olive and Tripp,

Ok they weren't really part of the plan, but the rest of the money was. I added on to my mothers house and gave myself a cozy room for rest and woohoo. I didn't find my dream job of slacker career until Wednesday but until then I was a Clam Wrangler. Those little buggers are odd.


Anyway, mom's still working on becoming a hall of famer. Presently, she's just the assistant coach.
Radulf is one promotion away from Professional Party guest. I'm so jealous.

Olive had puppies. 3 of them. We named them Dippy, Gizmo, and Gonzo. I don't know why, just wanted to. At that p[oint, the house was full. So we gave Gizmo, Gonzo and Olive up for adoption.

Samantha went off to university. I warned her about the Dickson guy. He's a bit upset, you see I had another friend over for some quality time and he found out about it.

Broddi grew into a teen. And decided to go after popularity. He said something about being a rock star, and I guess we all should have known from his clothing.

I heard he got his first kiss from some chick, oh well whatever.

Accomplishments: Broddi to teen, Radulf to Elder, Samantha to university.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Yay for Broddi! Nothing like a rock star in the family!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

yay Puppies! I LOVE their names!!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Puppies are so cute. My sims hate giving them up though, so I steer well clear. Broddi the Rock God, he certainly has the looks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home