Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thomas Round 5

Somehow my settings got changed to meduim quality so the next few entries may be fuzzy


Last Round
: Akiko and Jeremy returned from college and married. They also had twins Doria and Joy. At the end of the round, Akiko is pregnant again.



(Joy and Doria narrating) So this week was exciting. I mean we grew up pretty early this week.
Doria, maybe we should introduce ourselves first.
You're right Joy. I'm Doria the lovely girl in the family
You are not, you know I'm the favorite. Anyway, Like Doria said we grew up.


I'm so cute, see dad came to see me grow up. All you had was that creepy chick taht grandpa brought home from work that he was mumbling things about.
Doria, dad said to forget what grandpa said. He said it's things kids our age shouldn't know about.
Then why did grandpa go and say them if we weren't supposed to hear?
I don't know but I know at one point dad covered my ears and said something to grandpa and grandpa walked away.

Mom found out she was pregnant this week. I added in the caption of their names. You'll meet them later this week.
Oh we learned to do our homework this week, I know it's not all that exciting but yeah we learned.
We also played around with grandma Sheila's lie detector and grandpa's podium thing. Dad says we'll need to get scholarships since there will be so many of us.


Well the time came for mommy to have her babies.
She had a girl and a boy. Claudia and William.


Don't you think it's weird she had twins again?!
Dad says there's something in the water or in the cheesecake.

Grandpa was promoted to judge and I'm not sure what that means, and and grandma got something good that happened


Friday, grandma and grandpa moved out, said there were too mant of us under one roof and that with how many babies dad wanted we needed more room.
Luckily they're only a block away.
Claudia and William grew up a little bit.


Also we got a new friend. Lavender.

I think that wraps up this time.
Hope to see you all around later!!!!


Odd pic out:
Lavender is deffinitely a toddler mania child


Accomplishments:3 new house members (William, Claudia and Lavender).

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Woo! Love it when the toddlers grow up with cc hair!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Yep, I think it's something in the cheesecake. :)

Loved the odd picture!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

Lavender and the new twins are cute. The girls grew up really sweet, and already seem to banter with each other like twins do. The house is looking great too, I suppose the $20,000 helped alot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home