Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Itashiro Round 5

Last Week: Simiko found out she was pregnant, but did not know who the father was, Simiko and Carl became engaged.


Simiko again, nothing much to report. I had the baby, you can't tell much by his looks but I'm sure he belongs to Derek

In case you can't see, we named him Seiji. It's a beautiful name for a beautiful boy.
With the house now becoming very small, it was definitely time to renovate. We added a second level to the house. Yuri would be leaving for university that was true, but more room was still needed.


Carl, did not have such a good week. He managed to shock himself then sat down on the floor and talked with himself for about 15 minutes.




He did manage to get better at gardening (bronze badge) and he now thinks he know everything related to logic.



Something good did happen this week. Carl and I got married. It was a good start for when I enter my elder years.




Seiji also became a toddler this week, no skills yet, but I'm sure he will learn.


I have a good husband, a beautiful son, what more could i want.



Odd Pics out:





I thought the trashcan was thinking for a moment, until I changed views to see that Cymoril had fallen asleep and from the angle it looked like a thinking trash can.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger The Heat Miserette said...

Aww, what a sweet, happy family. :)

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Wait, is she pregnant again? I guess those house add-ons were a good idea. LOL a thinking trash can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home