Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thomas Round 6

A lot happened this week so this will be fairly photo intensive.

Last Week: William and Claudia were born and Lavender was adopted. Trey and Shiela moved from the lot to make room for more family members.



Life here has been exhausting. I've been the one cleaning up after the kids, I'm the one taking care of the kids, cooking cleaning, skilling. Meanwhile, Jeremy goes to work, comes home relaxes because "He's had a rough day."

I finally had to tell Jeremy that I was tired. I know he wants 6 children, but I'm really tired. So I decided it was time for a change.


I changed my hair back to long. I know the kids may pull at it for a while, but I needed to do it.
I also stopped being a stay-at-home mom. I got a job in the science field.


I love it. I get to do what I want. I'm even up to a pretty good position.


Doria and Joy both grew up this week.


Doria decided on a life of pleasure seeking



Joy decided that she wanted to make several friends.



Lavender also became a teen, and wanted the same thing as Joy. But would do her part by having 5 top level businesses.


After all the birthdays I spent time skilling and maxing skills.




Then it was time for 2 more birthdays, William and Claudia.



I also adopted Noodle and Tucker, 2 stray pets. We also adopted Atreus from Trey's store.


Meanwhile, the teens are working in the garden the made.


Accomplishments: Too many birthdays to mention them all, Doria bronze gardening badge, Akiko got a job and maxed 2 skills

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

What a busy house you have here. Great job and all the kids are very nice looking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home