Wednesday, November 07, 2007

University Round 5 cont.

Samantha moved from her home in Prosperity Bay to university. While she did join the Greek house, she moved into her own house to fulfill her life time want of woohoo with 20 different sims.



Yeah, I'm Sami. The first child born in Prosperity Bay. But who cares. I never wanted babies. I just wanted woohoo. People in other towns have woohoo and not get pregnant why shouldn't Prosperity Bay be any different?

That may be a bit of a tangent for this entry. I'ld much rather talk about woohoo. I moved into my own little house here at college after spending a semester at the residence hall. It's a great way to meet people if you know what I mean. But it's difficult yo keep them all separate.

Anyway, I did have some fun while in the the dorm.


Kennedy Cox (family friend)

Professor ummm....I'll remember later

Katherine Gast
I know you're all thinking "The Nanny? Why?" Sometimes you have to do what you don't want to for the completion of the goal, you know what I mean.

Like I said it was difficult to keep things straight in the dorm, on who I could woohoo when another sim was in the dorm.


I don't see what the big deal is, it's just woohoo.

I moved into my own house like I said. And the woohoo continued.


Eric cute guy

Burt someone

Professor

I started feeling ill after woohoo one day and figured that I should take it easy on the woohoo for a while.



Of course, I was pregnant. Mother and Father offered to take care of the little one til I graduated College. Which is now only 2 years off.


I gave birth to a little girl that I named DesiraƩ. As much as I didn't want kids, she was beautiful.

I went to talk to Eric when I was pregnant, and things did not go as planned. Things never do when you show up 7 months pregnant.



He of course go in on how he can't be the father. So to just leave him alone about it.

Going on and on about how his mother would kill him if she found out, and how he wouldn't support the child because there was no proof it was his.

Of course. Once I gave birth it was back to my old ways of woohoo.


Which resulted in the same problem.



I was not sick at all this time. And gave birth to a boy I named Oliver.

He too went to live with my parents.

So that leaves me here with 2 more years to go for college. And 8 woohoo's down 12 more to go.


Accomplishments: 2 pts for DesiraƩ and Oliver.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting hack you have there. LOL. How do you get the baby to go live with her parents? I guess she didn't learn her lesson the first time. hee hee

Not even out of college and 2 kids already AND with 8 more woohoo's to go. Whew! Good luck. I hope she figures out birth control. ; )

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Nice job on all the WooHoos and opps on the 2 kids! Katherine Gsst!!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home