Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Itashiro Round 4

Last round: Simiko and Derek broke up due to Carl Gast, Yuri grew to teen (LTW 6 grandchildren) and hated her mother.



It's Simiko again and I have a bit of a problem. Well the third this week, my ex called and wanted to go downtown.

I didn't see a problem I just thought he wanted to talk about the kids and how everything was going. If you remember last week things didn't end too well. Well all those old feelings started to come back. And soon I found myself wishing something I hadn't

Holy me, I can't want that. I mean I just asked Carl to move in to help me with Yuri. I love him I do, and I think I love my ex too. But that's not all of it.

Carl asked me to marry him and I said yes.

I love him I do, but I must say there's something deeply wrong. I called Derek over to say that things had to end. I was getting married and he was already remarried with a little boy.

That didn't turn out well. We kinda woohoo'd. I've also been having woohoo with Carl. Ands well I'm pregnant(thank you risky woohoo![finally decided to keep the hack]).

I don't know who the father is I geuss the best thing to do is let Carl believe he is.

If something good came out of this week I did 2 pretty good things at work.




But I guess this is short-lived. I don't know who the father of my baby is!

4 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Roo said...

Oh Simiko! Nooooo *giggling* I love the drama! hmmm who is the father.. I guess we'll know when the baby is born... maybe!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

All right! Another Risky Woo Hoo convert!!!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Woo risky WooHoo. Who could the father be? I gues it's one of 2. Such drama!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

I just don't know what to say! If one thing goes right, another goes wrong for Simiko. I really like her, and hope the baby isn't Ng's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home