Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ahmbergen Round 5

Last Week: Anara went to college leaving Gerfinn to skill and stargaze.


Makenzie told me to talk again since she's with child. The week started with Makenzie telling me she was with child and Karita came to live with me for a while before Makenzie granduated from college

Karita definitely looks elven however I am not sure how elven she is yet.
The house was remade giving an out look over the horizons.
As you remember I was working on becoming a Hall of Famer, this was not to be yet. I made a bad decision at work and it cost me dearly.



Makenzie tooka job in cooking and is presently doing very well. She is now a Restauranter.
I did go back to work and am now working towards educating.
Karita had her first birthday this week.

At this point, I realized that Makenzie was not yet my wife. We held a small ceremony in our living room.

Karita celebrated going into her childhood.

Karita Wong
9/3/9/10/1 (Scorpio)

Makenzie also had another announcement. She was to have another of my children.


Accomplishments: Karita was born, Makenzie to Restauranteer, Gerfinn in Education

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Karita is beautiful! Great updates.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Nice update. Love the house expanded out with the green house walls/ceiling. Aww...got fired. That is rough.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Nice update again. Karita is beautiful

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger aerisblue2000 said...

I agree, Karita is a lovely looking girl. Being fired was a hit, but Gerfinn will get there. At least it didn't cost you a point. The house is looking good too!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger The Heat Miserette said...

Karita is so pretty! I need to go back and read the rest of your blog.now. Love the way you label all of your pics.

Thanks for the comment! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home