Saturday, November 10, 2007

Itashiro Round 6

This gets me up to date with game play.

Last Week: Simiko and Carl got married, Seiji was born and Simiko became pregnant again.



Carl here to update you. We left off with Simiko pregnant. That didn't last very long.



She had a girl which she named Hikari. I'm busy as a Chief of Police. I can't be bothered too much with arguing over names.

Soon afterwards, Simiko had her birthday. She's officially an elder now. And I'm married to an old woman.


I knew she was older than me but I didn't know that much older. I have half of my life left. I guess I shouldn't be too upset she did give me two beautiful children. Seiji also had a birthday.


I was a little concerned about the pink pajamas and the long hair, and the, well



But he's been hanging out with Desirae Pfrank so I'm not too concerned now.
We also got a lake so Seiji has been out fishing as well.



Soon it came for Hikari's birthday.

I must say she's the most beautiful toddler I've ever seen.

Meanwhile Simiko worked on getting her logic skills for work and also planted a small garden in the back yard. She's only one promotion away from being at the top of the Science career.



At last the time came for Hikari to turn 5, man how time flies.


The kids are not friends yet, but I'm sure they will be.


Accomplishments: 1 new sim, Hikari. Simiko to elder, Seiji to child.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

too funny ... his concerns about the pink pajamas and long hair. Beautiful children with beautiful names.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Dang that was fast. Simiko has the baby and then because an elder. The girls are cuties!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home