Friday, November 09, 2007

Thomas House 2 Round 5

First round for this house.

Please note that I do not place college grads in houses until the end of the round. I kept Uni at the same place on my play list (after the 4 original houses)


It's only me to update you, so I'll try but I don't have a lot of time.

I adopted Gizmo who's parents were at adopted by Brittany Pfrank.


He's a good dog, I'm sure he will keep Abbey good company when Anara moves in. I really hope that Gizmo also gets along with Bonkers, Anara's cat.

I started work in the law career. So I've been working on skills for that and getting promotions.

I managed to make a little more simolean with a great chance.




I also managed to get a reward for going so high in my career. I love it. Getting paid to practice my case is wonderful!



Large case coming us so yeah next week or something.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Short and sweet! Good job! Just the facts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home